8.7.12

Please.....

Important thigs you can do for me:


Hey, please read this, cause this is reallly important! So sorry cause i can't open Stardoll everyday, i'm starting new grade, ya know, 5th grade at Elementary School. I can't post very much for the free items in : aboutstardoll-byme.blogspot.com Idk why i named the blog like that, it's a starnge name..... iI hope, you follow my blog for the best blog and popular blog in Stardoll, also please promotion for my blog. Now, for the club, please join I LoveMedia and Blue.Lovers --> only for BLUE LOVERS. And promotion the club. Now, for voting me, i won second time for National Covergirl, so i want you voting me for 5|5 for Covergirl or National Covergirl. About school, i can't open stardoll EVERYDAY, like i said -__- if i much open the Stardoll very much, my mom not pay again for the Internet..... actualy i have a very very very kind girl..... ya, it's Cinta and Rian, or Stardoll Cinta : Marrgarhetta and Stardoll Rian: Magentta . Usualy Cinta open my Stardoll and give free gift from USD/underneathstardoll.net yeah it's for freebies 'gain.
PLEASE GIVE ME A BEST THING THAT YOU CAN DO IT FOR ME......
[sorry for bad English :P]


Posted by: Lily.Yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment