22.1.12

Wishlist

Hi! do you have wishlist in stardoll? well definitely you have wishlist :), now i want nofity to you about my wishlist:
My wishlist :
i wish i have that hair, so if you sell blonde wig, blonde wig + hat like that, or maybe black bun,.... you can tell me, but, i want starcoins, i want yeaah..... maybe 100 starcoins.... please help me!
#2 My wishlist :
Yeah, its funny photo! i wish i have blue carpet!!! because i like the blue colour & the carpet for decorate unique suite, the carpet is from StarDesign Interior, i already made it, and i want buy it but........ its 5 stardollars, i only have 2 stardollars! ok, i wait until from my facebook gift it's 5 stardollars, so, 2 + 5 = 7. When i get it, i have 2 stardollars agin :P, it's was very happy.
so, what your wishlist? tell to me please..... and i will know it.
 By : Stacie/Lily.Yellow

2 comments: